Drake's first Hatsu is called "False Prophet". This ability allows Drake to temporarily alter the reality, by using his natural talent: storytelling. However, this ability can only function under strict conditions:
1. He must first conjure a book called "The Book of Wonders", and it must be carried by either his hands, legs or mouth throughout the ability.
2. His victim must bleed 3 drips of blood.
3. He must deal significant damage to his opponent.
4. He must chant the phrase: "It's Story Time!".
5. He must mention his victim's full name and his own full name.
6. He must chant the phrase: "Once Upon a Time...".
7. All of the above must be done within an hour.
Once the conditions have been fulfilled, Drake will then verbally speak of what will happen to his victim, and what he has said will temporarily alter reality. However, a set of limitations have been made by himself:
1. He cannot induce death into anything by direct means, but is allowed to do so indirectly.
2. He cannot involve more than two characters(including himself) in the story, but is allowed to do so indirectly.
3. His full extent of inflicting pain or damage is limited.
4. He has a time limit of 5 minutes to tell the story. During this period, he cannot move his body parts, unless it is his eyes or mouth.
5. Anything said by him will be encrypted into the conjured book. Once the book is runs out of pages, this ability will be put on a lockdown, unless he can make physical contact with his previous victim.
To further enhance this ability, Drake can ask his victim 3 random questions. The victim must answer honestly. If his victim answers wrongly for more than twice, the temporarily altered reality will become permanent. If the reality alteration is temporary, the effects will wear off after a day.
Also, regardless of the altered reality's conditions, anything that has happened to his victim will backfire him after a week, unless he manages to kill them within a week. While this ability is formidable, it is extremely tough for one to use it in battle, due to its strict conditions and limitations upon activation.