"You have to keep an ace up your sleeve, and my ace is all around the world. In the forest, the trees, the cities...hell there could even be one on you right now and you would never even know it."
Konchu Meiwakuna is a Hunter who passed the 288th Hunter Exam.
Konchu has fair skin and bushy brown hair and sharp expressions on his black eyes. He wears a Konchu wears constantly wears his round dark sunglasses. He also is shown with a grey jacket with an upturned collar with brown pants and blue sandals.
Konchu is silent, calm and mysterious and really only talks when he needs to. He is not mean, but he's not particularly friendly either. He is stoic and hardly ever shown smiling or showing any type of emotion, even when in great pain. He's also very intelligent and calculating, able to efficiently place his insects in places where they would be the most advantageous in a battle.
Enhanced Agility: Konchu has very impressive agility, as he was able to dodge attacks from Kyoya and Shima at the same time.
Konchu is a Manipulator and thus is able to control living or non-living things in a certain way. He has also mastered the four basic techniques of Nen. And mastered some of the advanced ones.
Konchu moved the leaf floating on the water in the glass during his water divination test, showing that he is a Manipulator(操作系, Sōsakei). Konchu developed the ability to control and manipulate any breed of insect. He calls it Entomology.
|Konchu Meiwakuna's Nen Type: Manipulation|
|Konchu's Hatsu Entomology, allows him to control and manipulate any breed of insect by infusing his aura in them. These bugs can be used for any type of task. He uses them for combat, surveillance, defense, and many other things .|
|Type: Manipulation and Conjuration||Insect Doppleganger (|
|Konchu manipulates the insects to take the shape of his body, he then conjures his aura into the shape of himself to create an exact replica of himself completely made up of his insects and his own aura. Kyoya likened this to Kastro's doppleganger technique but Konchu explains that because his insects are the ones manipulating the clone, it requires much less aura and concentration then a doppleganger made up completely of aura.|
- Konchu Miewakuna's name is a pun. Konchu is the japanese translation for the word Insect, and Meiwakuna is the translation for the word Annoying. So Konchu Meiwakuna can roughly be translated as The Annoying Insect.
- Konchu has the same birthday as Kyoya Kabane.
- In theory, Konchu would be able to manipulate the Chimera Ants, as they are a breed of insect. However, this would take unfathomable amounts of years, aura, training, and experience to even control one Chimera Ant.
- His appearance and ability are based off of Shino Aburame from the Naruto series.
- Konchu's favorite insects to use are beetles.